Only one outlet has reported this event so far — you're reading it below, credited to its source. AIPROPX is tracking the web for more coverage; as additional outlets confirm it, this becomes a full multi-source story automatically.
By AIPROPX Editorial Desk · Published · Updated
One outlet is reporting this so far. AIPROPX is tracking it and will gather every additional source as it develops — the full multi-source comparison appears automatically once a second outlet confirms it.

After the Browns ' preseason loss to the Bills on Saturday, many expect the quarterback competition to reach its conclusion. Albeit with a sharp curveball thrown into things following Deshaun Watson's post-game comments. Despite the ups and downs, it seems that Shedeur Sanders may have worked his way back into the starting role following his performance with the majority of the team's second- and third-team players.
For one player-turned-analyst, he has "seen enough" from Sanders and is ready to see him named the starter.
Former number one overall pick David Carr spoke on NFL Network post-game about Sanders' performance and how he thinks he should be the starter for the team in Week 1. He explained, "He showed poise of a veteran player. I think he did a great job. If I'm Monken, I've seen enough. I know who my starter is..."
Shedeur Sanders' timing was perfect on this TD pass ⌚️ BUFvsCLE on @nflnetwork Stream on @NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/AgZ8YH8kTG
— NFL (@NFL) August 22, 2026 Sanders was 9-for-11 passing with 74 yards racked up and one touchdown. He threw one interception on a pass that was deflected at the line of scrimmage.
All in all, given the supporting cast he was given, this was a great performance from Sanders and it mat have won him the job.
This article originally appeared on Browns Wire: Former number one pick says he has 'seen enough' from Shedeur Sanders
Indexed and credited by AIPROPX. Originating outlet: Yahoo Sports. Open at source →
An original, deterministic readout — composed only from the computed coverage facts on this page. No interpretation, no rating; figures only.
AIPROPX has consolidated 1 report from 1 outlet into a single canonical entry on “Former number one pick says he has 'seen enough' from Shedeur Sanders.” Every covered outlet is based in US.
The only timestamped report came from Yahoo Sports (Aug 23, 2026, 16:22 UTC).
Comparing the wording across sources, the phrase recurring most across the coverage is “former number one”.
2 statements are carried by only one outlet within this set and are not echoed by the others.
Every figure above is a direct count of real published articles. AIPROPX indexes and compares the original reporting — it never rewrites, rates, or editorializes — and each publisher’s full article is always one click away.
Generated by AIPROPX from the source counts above. AIPROPX indexes and resolves coverage; the original publishers are credited and linked at origin in every report.
Coverage from 1 independent outlet across 1 region — each view opens on its own page.
AIPROPX — “Former number one pick says he has 'seen enough' from Shedeur Sanders” · https://www.aipropx.com/story/11c688f0b099d22541957b4376ae88bf
Other events being covered across multiple sources right now.
Former VP Pence says trade war with Canada is "last thing we need right now
4 outletsBills tackle Ed Oliver’s son has died, team announces
3 outletsTrump accuses Canada of wanting 'benefits of being a State, without being one' amid trade war
2 outletsMelissa Gilbert Calls On Unions To Protect Child Actors After Hayden Panettiere’s Death: “Something Has Got To Be Done
2 outletsWNBA has 'no idea what they're about to face,' Enes Kanter Freedom says as league takes on trans athlete issue
2 outletsOne Piece’ Season 3 Casts Its Koza, Toto, Pell and Chaka