This is not a single article. It's every outletcovering this one event, gathered in one place — read AIPROPX's summary, see where the sources line up, then open any report at its origin.
By AIPROPX Editorial Desk · Published · Updated
Everything reported about this story, gathered from 3 sources. Read the summary below, then tap any source to open that report.

Attorneys for Ábrego, who was wrongfully deported to El Salvador, say the DoJ’s appeal was ‘flat wrong’ The Trump administration has asked a federal appeals court to reinstate criminal charges against Kilmar Ábrego García that were dismissed in May by a judge who said the prosecution of the man who unwittingly became a symbol of the White House’s mass deportation campaign was “vindictive in nature”. In a filing to the US sixth circuit court of appeals, the justice department insisted that human smuggling allegations against Ábrego are genuine – and not retaliation for challenging his wrongf...
Summary indexed by AIPROPX from The Guardian US’s reporting — the full article is one click away. Open at source →
3 outlets are covering this. Resolve the ledger to read what they collectively report — the common thread, in plain terms.
Every report on this story — read the summary of each, then open any at its source. AIPROPX summarizes and links; it never reproduces the original.

Attorneys for Ábrego, who was wrongfully deported to El Salvador, say the DoJ’s appeal was ‘flat wrong’ The Trump administration has asked a federal appeals court to reinstate criminal charges against Kilmar Ábrego García that were dismissed in May by a judge who said the prosecution of the man who unwittingly became a symbol of the White House’s mass deportation campaign was “vindictive in nature”. In a filing to the US sixth circuit court of appeals, the justice department insisted that human smuggling allegations against Ábrego are genuine – and not retaliation for challenging his wrongf...
Read this reportIn May, a federal judge dismissed a criminal indictment against Abrego Garcia, who had been accused of smuggling immigrants in the U.S. illegally.
Read this reportAn original, deterministic readout — composed only from the computed coverage facts on this page. No interpretation, no rating; figures only.
AIPROPX has consolidated 3 reports from 3 outlets into a single canonical entry on “Trump administration pursues Kilmar Ábrego García on previously dismissed charges.” The covered outlets are based across 2 regions — UK and US.
The earliest report in this entry came from CBS News (Aug 18, 2026, 02:54 UTC); the most recent came from The Guardian (Aug 18, 2026, 14:18 UTC).
Comparing the wording across sources, 3 named entities are referenced by multiple outlets and the phrase recurring most across the coverage is “abrego garcia”.
3 statements are carried by only one outlet within this set and are not echoed by the others.
Every figure above is a direct count of real published articles. AIPROPX indexes and compares the original reporting — it never rewrites, rates, or editorializes — and each publisher’s full article is always one click away.
Generated by AIPROPX from the source counts above. AIPROPX indexes and resolves coverage; the original publishers are credited and linked at origin in every report.
Coverage from 3 independent outlets across 2 regions — each view opens on its own page.
AIPROPX — “Trump administration pursues Kilmar Ábrego García on previously dismissed charges” · https://www.aipropx.com/story/39d7f8e6172869c522b3c6425c6bc68c
Other events being covered across multiple sources right now.
Judge blocks Trump administration from moving FBI headquarters to DC office building
4 outletsTrump administration briefly pauses contentious border project in Texas' Big Bend National Park
3 outletsLuigi Mangione's September trial is off as defense tries to get state charges dismissed
16 outletsHow the Supreme Court could use Trump’s ballroom to gut environmental law
13 outletsTrump Is Signaling This To Kim Jong Un By Scaling Back Military Drills With South Korea: Expert
10 outletsTrump says ‘no talks’ with Iran, posts map showing Hormuz as ‘new US territory